Blu-ray movies are recorded on Blu-ray Discs in a container format with BDAV MPEG-2 transport stream. And the file extension for Blu-ray videos is .m2ts. iPad with an amazing 9.7-inch display at a resolution of 1024x768 pixels, makes you to perfectly watch any kinds of videos: HD movies, TV shows, etc. However, the iPad acceptable videos format is limited to MPEG-4 and H.264. That’s to say, M2TS videos from Blu-ray movies can’t be directly playable on iPad.
Blu-ray to iPad Converter is specially designed for iPad owners to convert encrypted or unencrypted Blu-ray movies to iPad H.264 or MPEG-4 without loss of quality. The program has been preset optimal parameters for iPad, so the output H.264 or MPEG-4 videos can impeccably play back on iPad. In addition, you can also customize the video or have other output options for portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Xbox, etc.
1. Free download Blu-ray to iPad Converter and install the program on your PC.
2. Insert Blu-ray Disc (or DVD disc) into the Blu-ray DVD drive. Click “Add” to load the M2TS videos to the software.
3. Choose the “iPad” as output portable device under the menu of “Profile”. Then select your favorite format-H.264 HD, H.264 or MPEG-4.
4. Make advanced settings for video or audio parameters (optional)
Click “Settings” to do the settings for video quality, codec, Bit rate, Frame Rate, aspect ratio, etc.
5. Hit “Convert” to begin the conversion from Blu-ray movies to iPad.
Connect iPad to your PC and transfer the generated .mp4 video to iPad. Then, you can watch the HD movies on iPad as ease.